Saturday, May 11, 2013

iPhone Cases for Hippies

Look at more Paint Casemate Cases at zazzle
 
I'm not the type of Hippie who doesn't believe in technology.  In fact I am quite the opposite.  However, my love of technology has resulted in some regrettable purchases such as 8 track tape players, a Betamax and a satellite dish that made my first house look like a space station.  Because of this, I have been cautious about the whole smart phone craze but it looks like the iPhone and others of its kind are here to stay.
 
But first things first, before I go out and buy one of these wondrous mobile devices I have to decide on a case that reflects my Hippie ideals.  Below are the top contenders from my shop, all designed by the person who knows me best, my wife Victoria.
 
A Rainbow Of Peace Signs iPhone 5 Covers
A Rainbow Of Peace Signs iPhone 5 Covers by kchippie
See more Colorful Casemate Cases at zazzle.com
 
Random Signs Of Peace
Random Signs Of Peace by kchippie
Look at additional iPhone 5 covers at Zazzle
Artistic Peace Custom Name
Artistic Peace Custom Name by kchippie
View more Paint Skinit Case at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment